This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This model is a collaboration with HentaiBorg and MaidenMasher!
# Content of this release
- school outfit from Dead or Alive 6 (thanks to HentaiBorg)
- bikini outfit
- rigged hair
It'smandatory to install the Blender addon rig_tools.zip provided in this release (remember to restart Blender before using the model), which enables the IK rig, etc.. If you are not sure how to install the addon, google it! Note that the UI will raise a warning in the information tab if you didn't install/enabled the addon.
All the custom properties are in the Properties object (the giant wheel). Select the Property mesh, press N inside the 3D viewport to show the Sidebar, and you should find the Properties in the Item tab of the Sidebar.
There is a Canon property which can be enabled to make Honoka body proportions more "canononical". If you don't like them, and you want to create your custom body proportions, you can simply scale the bones. This procedure might break some of the clothes: if it happens, you can add some new shape keys to fix these error. Note also that some scaling options might be blocked by the presence of some drivers (purple or violet color in the scale options): if you want to modify them, remove the driver by right clicking the purple/violet blocked part, and selecting Delete Driver. Obviously, doing this the Canon custom property might not work as intended anymore!
Shape keys are available for the genitals.
The model use Corrective Smooth modifiers. If you find some odd clipping while posing the model, try to disable them in the Properties.
I decided not to implement the physics myself because there are tools which are way better than any attempt I could make. :)
Some examples: https://github.com/dskjal/Rigidbody-Bone https://blenderartists.org/t/wiggle-bones-a-jiggle-bone-implementation-for-2-8/1154726 While I do not provide technical support for these tools, I'm happy to help setting up basic physics if you need help.
- If you have any problem, try to check the next section. If that doesn't help, you can contact me (contacts at the end).
- There are some black shadow artifacts near the hair and the eyelids.
This is not a problem of the model. When two mesh with alpha channel intersect, there might be these artifacts. To solve it, increase the number of transparent max bounces in the rendering settings up to 50.
- The textures are all blocky/there are some strange shadows.
This is not necessarily a problem. When you render, subdivider modifiers are activated and the shadows should be smooth. You can preview this enabling the Subdivision modifier in the mesh you want to test. Note that this modifier can impact the performance of your viewport rendering. Thus, after you test its behaviour, remember to disable it (only in the viewport)!
- I cannot find the shape key I need.
You can search for a specific shape key. If you don't find it, please report to me on Discord or Twitter, and I'll add it as soon as possible.
# Final Notes
If you want to modify it, or add new clothes, feel free to do that. But please, report to me your modifications (expecially if they are bug fixes) or at least re-post it for everyone.
Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mustardsfm
- for the bikini and the tie, thanks to the original creator Shuubaru: deviantart.com/shuubaru
Version 5 (26/04/2020)
- added several new outfits
- completely new body texture
- improved facial rig
- now the top of the tie in the school outfit can be hidden, for a better hiding of the whole tie
- updated UI to 0.5.3
- fixed eyelashes color behaviour with SSS enabled
- fixed finger and toe nails
- fixed eyelids not following eyelids bones
- fixed hair Eevee material
- fixed eyes not following eye controller bone
- fixed tons of other small bugs
- fixed hair position (see troubleshooting if you encounter weird black zones near the hair and the eyelids)
- cleaned up the file
Version 3 (09/02/2020)
- new UI version 0.1.3
- fixed skirt mesh (thanks to Shallot)
- fixed an hair problem
Version 2 (09/02/2020)
- new UI (https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardUI)
- new tanned/tan lines effects
- new Deluxe outfit
- fixed weights near the knee
Version 1 (initial release, 21/01/2020)
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|rig_tools_dCqmArx.zip||3985||2020-04-26 20:45:52||17.65 KB|
rig_tools/auto_rig_datas.py rig_tools/reset_all_controllers.py rig_tools/rig_functions.py rig_tools/__init__.py
|honoka2_v5_CUhYY9d.blend||7631||2020-04-26 20:45:10||231.08 MB|
|honoka2_public_v3.blend||3294||2020-02-09 16:08:51||236.53 MB|
|honoka2_public_v1.blend||3064||2020-01-21 18:25:31||118.59 MB|