*** Very important! Before downloading, read the first line of Instructions! ***Content of this release
- standard and futa models
- standard and lightforged version
- emissions for gold and eyes (with different colors)
- different horns and runes
- rigged hair
- Cycles and Eevee compatibility
This is a new (experimental) rig. I would really appreciate if you can report all the bugs you find, in order to improve for the next models. It's also mandatory to install the Blender addon rig_tools.zip provided in this release (remember to restart Blender before using the model), which enables the IK rig, etc.. If you are not sure how to install the addon, google it! Once installed, it will be the same for every model I'll release with this rig, and you won't have to reinstall it every time I release a new version.
All the custom properties are in the Properties object (the giant wheel). Select the Property mesh, press N inside the 3D viewport to show the Sidebar, and you should find the Properties in the Item tab of the Sidebar.
To pose the face, you can either use the shape keys or the bones.
Shape keys are also available for the genitals.
The model use Corrective Smooth modifiers. If you find some odd clipping while posing the model, try to disable them in the Properties.
I decided not to implement the physics myself because there are tools which are way better than any attempt I could make. :) Some examples: https://github.com/dskjal/Rigidbody-Bone https://blenderartists.org/t/wiggle-bones-a-jiggle-bone-implementation-for-2-8/1154726 While I do not provide technical support for these tools, I'm happy to help setting up basic physics if you need help.
If you have any problem, try to check the next section. If that doesn't help, you can contact me (contacts at the end).
The textures are all blocky/there are some strange shadows This is not necessarily a problem. When you render, subdivider modifiers are activated and the shadows should be smooth. You can preview this enabling the Subdivision modifier in the mesh you want to test. Note that this modifier can impact the performance of your viewport rendering. Thus, after you test its behaviour, remember to disable it (only in the viewport)!
I cannot find the shape key I need. You can search for a specific shape key. If you don't find it, please report to me on Discord or Twitter, and I'll add it as soon as possible.
The facial rig is not working. There are many shape keys available to pose the face. You can use them (there are plenty of them) if you don't like the facial rig. If you don't find the shape key you need, contact me and I'll add it.
Where are the clothes? No clothes were available in the SFM release. Contact me if you want to discuss the introduction of some outfits.
If you want to modify it, or add new clothes, feel free to do that. But please, report to me your modifications (expecially if they are bug fixes) to me or at least re-post it for everyone.
Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mustardsfm
- Bangfri3D for the SFM model
Version 7 (14/04/2020)
- added new hair style
- fixed hair disappearing if the character is scaled
Version 6 (10/04/2020)
- fixed missing textures
Version 5 (03/04/2020)
- fixed lid close shape key not working properly
- fixed an error with the runes not scaling correctly if the scaling of the model was applied in Object mode
- cleaned up file (with various actions, from 1.1 Gb to 250 Mb!), with dramatic performance improvements (up to 4x faster in viewport)
Note: the textures has been converted. If you notice that their quality is decreased (although the difference should be negligible), you can find the old textures in old versions.
Version 4 (15/01/2020)
- tatoos added (3 variants)
Version 3 (12/01/2020)
- added smooth correction modifiers for the penis (you can disable it in the Properties). This modifier should solve the mesh problems near the genitals for the futa version.
- added smooth correction modifiers for the tail (you can enable it in the Properties). This modifier can be really computationally expensive: enable it only for rendering previews and during renderings!
- now the Eyes Emission - Color property changes the color of the eyes even if the emission is set to be null
- added rune color and emission custom properties
- fixed the weight painting near the genitals for the futa version
- fixed some custom properties
- fixed the penis bone (again!)
- fixed some shape keys in the futa lightforged version (thanks to Shallot)
- fixed genital normals for the lightforged version (thanks to Shallot)
- fixed genital textures for the non-lightforged version
Version 2 (11/01/2020)
- new standard draenei (non-lightforged) version, with additional futa version
- new textures
- new hair for the non-lightforged version
- fixed some custom properties
- fixed missing normal textures
- fixed penis bone parent (thanks to justausername3d)
- cleaned up the file
Version 1 (initial release, 10/01/2020)