Content of this release
- armored ninja cloth
- rigged hair
- breasts, ass and clothes/sword physics
- The model should work with both Eevee and Cycles rendering engines.
- The physics is available for the breasts, the ass, the ribbons and the swords. Note that the physics is disabled by default. You can enable it Physics modifiers of the A_Bounce and B_Bounce meshes (in the Physics collection), and in the sword and ribbon meshes.
- Some masks are also included to avoid clipping with armgloves or shoes
- The model use Corrective Smooth modifiers. If you find some odd clipping while posing the model, try to disable them.
- Rescale the mode in Object Mode (and not in Pose mode). Note that if you rescale the model you might need to adjust the physics settings and/or the SS settings.
- Please, if you find any bug report in on my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dAZYkYg
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MustardSFM
- LordAardvark for the SFM model (https://sfmlab.com/item/2371/)
Version 3 (30/11/2019)
- the physics of the swords has been improved
- added a readme text to the model
- rescaled the units of the model: the model is not 66m tall anymore! :-)
- fixed the toes
- fixed the ribbons and the hair not scaling correctly with the model
- to avoid any confusion, the physics is disabled by default
Version 2 (first release)