Does what it says on the tin. Open & Run from Blender text editor.
May be useful if you want to sew together some meshes with different densities & without losing those shäpekeys. There's probably more elegant ways to solve this but for now I'm just glad it works.
Read on for a description of what it does exactly:
- creates 1 duplicate object of active mesh for each shapekey
- per duplicate: apply one key as base shape, remove the rest
- apply 1 level of SubD modifier to all objects
- join the smoothed meshes together as shapes
- restore the original shapekey names
-- BEWARE: DOES NOT MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR ORIGINAL --
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|SubdivideWithShapekeys.py||1438||2019-11-05 21:34:57||2.85 KB|
|EU0 Download (Patrons only) EU1 Download NA Download|