Does what it says on the tin. Open & Run from Blender text editor.
May be useful if you want to sew together some meshes with different densities & without losing those shäpekeys.
There's probably more elegant ways to solve this but for now I'm just glad it works.
Read on for a description of what it does exactly:
- creates 1 duplicate object of active mesh for each shapekey
- per duplicate: apply one key as base shape, remove the rest
- apply 1 level of SubD modifier to all objects
- join the smoothed meshes together as shapes
- restore the original shapekey names
-- BEWARE: DOES NOT MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR ORIGINAL --
|EU Download NA Download|