This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This is a rigged model of Pharah from Overwatch made for Blender 2.80 The model comes with lots of armors, hairdos and outfits plus a next-gen UI that makes mixing and matching items a piece of cake. This is without a doubt one of the most feature rich and easy to use models you can find out there.
How to use it
- Just open the file, and choose "Allow execution" (if Blender asks you).
- With the file loaded select Pharah's body (or rig) and you will get a panel called "Pharah v3" in the 3D Viewport sidepanel.
For an in-depth look and info on on how to:
- import it to other .blend files
- customize outfit colors
- pose the hair
- fix clipping problems
- fix missing textures
- get the textures PSD files
and other tips and tricks make sure to
What others artists had to say
- "the best experience I've had with 3d modeling"
- "comes with tons of options and has realistic body proportions"
- "This is BY FAR the best, easiest to use, and most configurable Overwatch model ever"
- "Versatile, gorgeous and impressive! A teaching-tool for novices, a true asset to professionals"
05.06.2021 | v4.0.2
- made the model's script compatible Blender 2.93 (thanks to @blankpins)
15.04.2021 | v4.0.1
- added toes bones (thanks to @caput4ever who comissioned this from an anonymous artist)
- fixed minor problem with rendered image not showing up in Eevee
- fixed issue with Raindancer hair not showing up properly in Cycles
31.01.2021 | v4.0.0
added the lifeguard skin
added new outfits and clothing items:
- change from 2K to 4K textures and added more details to the skin
- made the nipples lighter
- added new tanlines (to match the Aviator skin)
- fixed some visible seam lines on the body
- redid the eyebrows so they look less like plastic
- redid the materials for most of the armors, to provide a more realistic look
updated body geometry:
- added a slight dent to the incisors teeth so they look more natural
- made the sternum line be less visible (it stood out too much before)
- tweaked breasts sizes
updated the rig:
- completely redid the rigging for the lips to provide more control and make them look more like the ingame model (as a side-effect all the body poses in the library no longer have their lips posed, so you will neeed to pose them)
- added more natural knees deformation (this was a pain in the ass to implement since it needed to be adapted to the outfits as well, and it's the main reason it took so long for this update to come out)
- added IK controls (the downside here is that the pose is not kept when switching from IK to FK, plus all the poses in the library were made for IK)
- moved the hair bones back into the main rig
updated the UI and controls and using the UI no longer requires the body or rig to be selected. In addition to that I also split them in multiple panels, with the changes being:
- Rig controls and poses - added new body poses hands poses, and the option to switch to IK
- Settings and help - there are some new options here.
- Subdivision surface allows you to quickly toggle the subdivion modifier for the model and all the outfits, and is especially useful if you have minor clipping. This is only for the viewport, for the final render subdivison is always enabled
- Rig position allows you to toggle between the posed and rested rig, and is useful for weight painting and rigging
- Toggle console is useful if the interface is misbehaving, in which case you should open the console, screenshot the error and send it to me (as a comment here or on twitter)
- Background and props - this is new and allows you to quickly toggle props and backgrounds. In the future I might extend this to allow to quickly change items colors or shapekeys
- Bodymorph - This allows you to quickly change the body shape, breasts and lewds, using shapekeys.
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|pharah-v4-0-2.zip||3220||2021-06-05 18:34:43||550.66 MB|