This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
- !! The download contains a zip file, they are addons required to operate the model. You should install them.
- Pre-built expression sliders like Angry, Confused, Happy etc.
- Facial Rig, easily animate faces, and make new expressions.
- go to MHX Layers in the addon (MHX) and enable custom to use facial rig.
- Sliders for facial controls, no need to fiddle around with bones :)
- Many morphs to customize her body including muscles, nipples etc.
- Many outfits.
see preview images
New Skin Shader and controls
- Go to materials, select 'Skin Control' material. Press TAB on the node and you can control the skin using these values:
Notes & Tips
Turn viewport subdivision to 0 by enabling simplify in the render settings. Increases viewport performance, however keep the render subdivision at least 1.
You can click disable drivers in the addon (see image below) it will disable morphs to increase viewport performance for posing etc, you can enable them later for the final render.
If you find weird skin texture, go to "File > External Data > Find Missing Files" and select the textures folder, that will fix it.
Currently the hair cannot be used without the hat (there is no hair underneath the hat). Will update with a new hair once I have it
Got questions, suggestions or want to report bugs?
DM me on Twitter. You can also tag me in whatever you make with my models, would love to see them :)
Like my models? Buy me a coffee :) or support me on patreon so I can keep my models free :)
02-03-2023 : Initial upload.
MarxBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, MarxBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
||2023||2023-03-02 11:33:59||140.95 MB|
mhx-rts/animation.py mhx-rts/utils.py mhx-rts/.gitignore mhx-rts/README.md mhx-rts/panel.py mhx-rts/layers.py mhx-rts/__init__.py mhx-rts/props.py mhx-rts/buildnumber.py mhx-rts/fkik.py