This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
The newer version of Alexa's model from the 2k22 Game. This model has a daz body base with baked textures for her tattoos and a even muscle details for normals. It's a head hack but I manually fixed the topology for it to make it fit the "quads" setup.
About this model
- This model uses An Autorig-pro armature like most of my models
- Includes 8 outfits
- 5 Hairstyles
- Multiple Make up options
- Custom bodyshapes and genitals shapkeys + rigged
- Extras outfit parts and props
- MustardUI menu
EXTRA INFO AND FAQ
- This model is compatible with Blender 3.4.0 and newer versions, loading it in any of the previous version may not work.
- If you want to see better detail for muscle shapekeys, turn smooth corrective off.
- Activate the "Advanced" Bone Armature Layer to see more bone options for the Torso and limbs.
- Save the blend file in the same folder you chose to extract the "textures.7z" file. Open blend file after you extracted the zip, if you still managed to get missing textures, go to "File>External Data>Find Missing Files", then select the textures folder, and save.
- The Rig tools (version 3.67.12) add-on is required to have access to the "head/neck follow lock" and "IK-FK", snapping settings for limbs in the active workspace and tool menu. (If you have the full version of Auto-rig pro don't install this, this is only required for animators that don't own the full version)
- Install rig-tools like any add-on (preferences>Add-ons>Install>select zip(press the check box to activate.)
- If you have questions about how to utilize the ARP rig, check the rig's FAQ page: http://www.lucky3d.fr/auto-rig-pro/doc/rig_behaviour_doc.html#rig-usage
- IF you have any problems with the UI menu, check out Mustard's FAQ page (https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardUI/wiki/Users-FAQs)
- Use 7zip to extract the textures to avoid any issues.
- If you got missing textures (pink) check out this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrj3jud0w8
- If you still got missing textures it's most likely your zip file containing the textures got damaged during thedownload and some texture files were damaged, try downloading again.
Update Version 2.0
- Updated Hair Shaders
- Updated and fixed Eyelids weights to be perfectly symetrical
- Updated Goth outfit to "Jeanette cosplay"
- Updated makeup shader
- Added "pale skin" option (3rd option = 2k22 Makeup and skin tone)
- Added new "custom" hairstyle
Update Version 2.01
- Compatible with Blender 3.3.0.
- Added two sets of shoes for Jeanette Outfit.
- Fishnets and Stockings now compatible.
- Added "Converse" boots option (jeanette collection).
Update Version 2.02
- Fixed missing drivers errors for main armature that could cause unnecessary calculations.
- Added "Canon" jeanette Chocker
- Fixed weights for Jeanette top
- Updated MustardUI Script Version
- Minor texture seams fixes in the arms
- Updated twin-tails hair rig and alphas.
- Fixed driver errors for outdated armature commands for hairs (improves rendering times)
Update Version 2.3
- Fixed and updated body normals (breasts area)
- Added "firefly funhouse" outfit update, hairstlye, makeup and eye color.
Update Version 2.4
- Updated Armature (new ARP Spine single control bone) (Download latest Rig tools)
- Updated Mustard UI
- Updated hair shaders
- Updated body textures
- Updated Closed Eyelids auto pose (use the c_eyelid_top bones)
- Added longer socks in extras.
MustardUI script - MustardSFM
Free hairstyle - Dexpac
Thanks to Calibrator for the hair shader translucency setup
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Alexa_v2.4_by_mokujinh.blend||564||2022-12-11 10:40:35||38.35 MB|
|2_4_textures.7z||517||2022-12-11 10:40:31||448.81 MB|
|rig_tools_3.67.12.zip||237||2022-12-11 10:40:35||38.64 KB|
rig_tools/reset_all_controllers.py rig_tools/auto_rig_reset.py rig_tools/auto_rig_datas.py rig_tools/__init__.py rig_tools/rig_functions.py rig_tools/rig_prefs.py