This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This model Includes
Skin wetness, subsurface, Makeup, body shapes sliders (via UIMenu)
All weapons (you can show and hide them using the UI Menu)
Particle pubic Hair
Five outfits (swap-able via UI-menu)
Bone controls for genitals shapekeys + rigged genital bones
Alt Blonde hair (Dissidia)
- This model is compatible with **Blender 3.4.0** and newer versions, loading it in any of the previous version may not work. - If you want to see better detail for muscle shapekeys, turn smooth corrective off. - Activate the "Advanced" Bone Armature Layer to see more bone options for the Torso and limbs. - Save the blend file in the same folder you chose to extract the "textures.7z" file. Open blend file after you extracted the zip, if you still managed to get missing textures, go to: "File>External Data>Find Missing Files", then select the textures folder, and save. - For Final Fantasy 7 Remake models hair usually needs about 28 transparency samples to avoid black artifacts in the hair meshes in Cycles. - The Rig tools add-on (version 3.67.12) is required to have access to the "head/neck follow lock" and "IK-FK", snapping settings for limbs in the active workspace and tool menu. (If you have the full version of Auto-rig pro don't install this, this is only required for animators that don't own the full version) - Install rig-tools like any add-on (preferences>Add-ons>Install>select zip (press the check box to activate.) - If you have questions about how to utilize the ARP rig, check the rig's FAQ page: http://www.lucky3d.fr/auto-rig-pro/doc/rig_behaviour_doc.html#rig-usage - IF you have any problems with the UI menu, check out Mustard's FAQ page (https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardUI/wiki/Users-FAQs) - Use 7zip to extract the textures to avoid any issues. - If you got missing textures (pink) check out this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrj3jud0w8 - If you still got missing textures it's most likely your zip file containing the textures got damaged during thedownload and some
texture files were damaged, try downloading again.
- Public release
- Added normal strength slider
- Updated MustardUI script version (0.24)
- Updated Skin shader
- Updated Hair Shader
- Updated bone shapes for face and genitals
- Deleted unnecessary shapekeys.
- Updated MustardUI script to version 0.25
- Updated Particle hair for pubic hair.
- Updated Armature (new ARP Spine single control bone) (Download latest Rig tools)
- Updated Mustard UI
- Updated Closed Eyelids auto pose (use the c_eyelid_top bones)
- Updated hair shaders
- Updated subsurface textures
- Downscaled Specular textures for better performance.
MustardSFM for the UI menu script
Shinteo for the Rinoa face base.
MaidenMasher for testing and alt body shape.
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Rinoa_v2.02_by_mokujinh.blend||1350||2022-12-15 01:57:27||34.25 MB|
|Rinoa_V2.02_textures.7z||1252||2022-12-15 01:57:37||140.87 MB|
|rig_tools_3.67.12.zip||536||2022-12-15 01:57:37||38.64 KB|
rig_tools/reset_all_controllers.py rig_tools/auto_rig_reset.py rig_tools/auto_rig_datas.py rig_tools/__init__.py rig_tools/rig_functions.py rig_tools/rig_prefs.py