This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
this amateur model, bugs are present. Do not pretend that you were not warned :)
This model is a parody of Daphne.
- the eyelashes were slightly corrected (the problem of tearing the eyelashes from the eyelids)
- the bones of the buttocks are tied to the bones of the pelvis (there was a problem with their right deformation)
- the textures of tights were updated (due to improper baking, part of the texture was cut off)
- the textures of the body were smeared in places of sharp transition
- added a hair mesh.
- added a simple hair rig (be careful, I still have problems with weight painting)
- added sleeves for clothes
- fixed the problem with the lag of parts of the face from the head when turning the neck.
- the model is based on Velma's model and is based on the same mesh and textures.
- the proportions of the body are based on the models from Daz. :)
- textures are also created based on models from Daz. :))
- teeth models are based on models from Crute
I am not an expert in clothing modeling, so most of the shortcomings are corrected by modifiers.
- dress (sleeves/ sleeveless/ cropped skirt)
- tights (long/medium/short)
- heels (based on model Loba from nextr3d)
- hair band
The basic rig is mounted on the rigify extension. Trims extra bones for deformity of the chest and thighs.
The model has a standard rigify interface on the toolbar Switching of expectation and body parameters is carried out through the properties of the bone on the "Root" layer
To switch clothes go to the "root" layer, then select the "cloth_prop" bone in its properties in the toolbar will have the switches you need.
Warning!: On blender versions earlier than 3.0, the model does not work correctly.
If you have a head lag error when bending your neck in model v 1.0 , try the following:
- Select the bone "DEF-spinne.004"
- go to "bone constraints properties"
- set the copy transforms modifier strength to 1.)
To correct the deformities of the buttocks:
- select "butt_angle_rot.R/L"
- switch to bone editing mode
- assign the parent tied to the back (for example, "ORG-spine").
if you notice serious errors, you can write to me in the comments or in a message twitter :)
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|DaphneBlend_1.2.rar||2630||2022-02-14 09:11:19||12.21 MB|
|DaphneBlend_1.1.rar||1916||2022-01-26 09:43:17||10.34 MB|