This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
this amateur model, bugs are present. Do not pretend that you were not warned :)
The model is a parody of Velma. The idea is inspired by Okuman and Texelion's Velma models and represents an attempt to convey this in a more cartoonish style. The model itself appeared as a result of the study of topology and is a kind of Frankinstein's monster (in terms of the shape of the grid, of course).
The basic rig is mounted on the rigifi extension. Trims extra bones for deformity of the chest and thighs.
The model has a standard rigify interface on the toolbar Switching of expectation and body parameters is carried out through the properties of the bone on the "Root" layer
- a few small adjustments to the model
- texture of the skin now relies more on textures from Daz
- texture of the skin is slightly lightened
- Added shape keys to adjust the weight:
- By request, added hyperparameter for the buttocks
- Fixed a bug (possibly) with a chin shot when tilting the body/head (if you encounter a similar let me know)
The basic model is slightly rethought:
- The shape of the head has changed slightly. The head now uses other references, including 3d cartoon version and other.
- The body mesh gained weight and got a little wider
- The old version face and body is added in the form of shapekeys (may not work correctly)
- Added shep keys for bending the arms and legs base mesh(a little)
- Changed hair form
- Added hair mesh (Original curves for hair editing remain)
Bug fixes (1.0)
First of all, thank you for your comments, it helps me a lot in correcting the model.
what is fixed
- the skeleton of the skirt now works better (before that I forgot to tie the bones to the torso)
- the bones of the abdomen are working correctly (before that, due to incorrect modifiers, they broke the mesh)
- the bones of the buttocks are tied to the main skeleton (yes, I forgot that too :))
- for genitals added opening shape keys
added a tentacle curve at your request, but this is not a rig model, but just a curve (which was used for the introductory image)
On versions earlier than 3.0, errors are possible. Most of them are related to the display of the skeleton. At the moment I do not know what could lead to such errors.
Thanks jpc87028 for solving the problem with displaying bones. If you are having display problems try the following:
- "Under "Bone Properties" > "Viewport Display" the size of these bones is set to 0. Manually select the bones in the outliner, set the Size to 1"
Noticed problem with incorrect deformation of the tongue . To fix it, try the following:
- select rig
- switch to edit mode
- go to the "Face (special)"[3 layer] layer
- check the values of the bones of the tongue: the value of "roll" is "-180"
- similarly, check layers 29
This should help
if you notice serious errors, you can write to me in the comments or in a message twitter :)
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|VelmaBlend_V1_2_1.rar||4752||2022-01-06 15:09:58||17.5 MB|
|VelmaBlend_V1_1_wkv7odh.rar||1981||2021-12-24 13:46:33||16.86 MB|
|Just_Tentacle.rar||708||2022-01-06 15:20:04||93.68 KB|