This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
It's not a perfect mimic of the games shading, but it's only meant to give the look of the artstyle and make the model work. You can tweak the shading settings to your liking, and you may need to manually tweak the shading settings specifically for your scene. Also, check the SilCelShade page for details as not everything is included here.
I'm aware it's not up to the standards people expect and could be better. As of right now it feels fully usable, with a few QoL features missing.
Feel free to report issues.
- Nude Z3ld4 with canon height and as canon proportions as possible.
- Three hairstyles ("Default", "Champion" and Short), plus hairclips.
- Simple, but functional Blender Internal IK rigging.
- Cel Shader nodegroup. Almost all values are at default values, as provided by SK SKASA.
- Quick Shading Options via the text object. (Select, press N, under Properties)
- The model is meant to be used with Cel Shading, provided by SilCelShade. SilCelShade requires Eevee. This will NOT work in Cycles.
- Standard View Transform is recommended
- As of right now there are no eyeballs, so to move the eyes you will have to select the eyes and use the shapekeys.
- Champion and Short hairstyles have extra bones in separate layers.
HiGuys920 for the head and Default and Champion hairstyles.
AJD-262 for the Short hairstyle.
AeridicCore for the body.
SK SKASA for SilCelShade.
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Zelda_nude.blend||465||2021-09-15 05:41:47||42.93 MB|