This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This Femshe-p model contains
- Custom made proportions based on the game model.
- Contains ME Legendary Edition HD textures
- Autorig Pro Armature
- Custom Mustard UI menu
- Genital bones and shapes
- Properties menu (see instructions image)
- Extra Ambient Occlusion sliders (eevee only)
- Extra Skin detail normal sliders
- Wet skin sliders
- Make up and runny make up options
- 8 different attires (10 by mixing parts)
- 5 Hair styles
- Mustard UI control for simplification options and muting features to get faster FPS in the view port.
- This model is compatible with Blender 3.4.0 and newer versions, loading it in any of the previous version may not work. - If you want to see better detail for muscle shapekeys, turn smooth corrective off. - Activate the "Advanced" Bone Armature Layer to see more bone options for the Torso and limbs. - Save the blend file in the same folder you chose to extract the "textures.7z" file. Open blend file after you extracted the zip, if you still managed to get missing textures, go to "File>External Data>Find Missing Files", then select the textures folder, and save. - The Rig tools add-on (version 3.67.12) is required to have access to the "head/neck follow lock" and "IK-FK", snapping settings for limbs in the active workspace and tool menu. (If you have the full version of Auto-rig pro don't install this, this is only required for animators that don't own the full version) - Install rig-tools like any add-on (preferences>Add-ons>Install>select zip(press the check box to activate.) - If you have questions about how to utilize the ARP rig, check the rig's FAQ page: http://www.lucky3d.fr/auto-rig-pro/doc/rig_behaviour_doc.html#rig-usage - IF you have any problems with the UI menu, check out Mustard's FAQ page (https://github.com/Mustard2/MustardUI/wiki/Users-FAQs) - Use 7zip to extract the textures to avoid any issues. - If you got missing textures (pink) check out this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrj3jud0w8 - If you still got missing textures it's most likely your zip file containing the textures got damaged during thedownload and some texture files were damaged, try downloading again.
- Added outfits
- Updated MustardUI script to latest version
- Correctly parented Ellis hair
- Added Skin detail control
- Added ME3 Dress replacing the blue one
- Added Eye color control
- Added Hoodie to the Alliance fatigues Collection
- Added Renegade Scars with slider
- Added N7 Visor
- Added Alliance Armor Helmet
- Added Pubic Hair as Extras
- Added new hairstyle
- Converted all textures to PNG
- Shepard ME2/3 armor now has tint options in the UI menu to match the game Armor Tint options
- Updated Mustard UI menu
- Updated Autorig Pro armature version
- Added custom Cycles Hair shader via UI menu
- Eliminated hairstyles that produced framerate drops because of ridiculous size
- Updated body textures (unique RGB mix for Spec/SSS/bump maps)
- Updated face normals
- Added Legendary Edition face Texture as an alternative to replace "makeup" option via UI menu.
- Updated UI script version, you can now hide the hair when using the helmet with the UI menu.
- Quick update to register the UI menu so it will show whenever you load Blender.
- Updated Mustard UI (ver 0.25)
- Updated Rig version
- Updated closed fist bone
- Various optimization fixes
- Updated Armature (new ARP Spine single control bone) (Download latest Rig tools)
- Updated Mustard UI
- Updated hair shaders
- Updated foot default position
- Updated feet bone shape
- Fixed Driver redundance errors.
- Replaced Mesh pubic hair for particle hair (faster)
- Added hair color property on UI menu
- Added Particle Pubic Hair
- Added weapons and Omnitool in extras (all rigged)
- Added Tint alternatives for N7 Armor
- Fixed thighs and arms twist bone weight painting errors
- Added Alternative Color schemes for Alliance Armor.
Credits and Thanks
MustadSFM for the amazing UI script.
Necroalx for the help with UModel and texture files.
TaliDesade for the base femshep daz morphs and body.
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Femshep_V4.03_textures.7z||746||2022-12-13 17:10:41||709.12 MB|
|FemshepV4.03_by_mokujinh.blend||742||2022-12-13 17:10:43||31.1 MB|
|rig_tools_3.67.12.zip||376||2022-12-13 17:22:56||38.64 KB|
rig_tools/reset_all_controllers.py rig_tools/auto_rig_reset.py rig_tools/auto_rig_datas.py rig_tools/__init__.py rig_tools/rig_functions.py rig_tools/rig_prefs.py