This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
Skuddbutt's Starfire and Blackfire
If there are any bugs, please notify me on Twitter
- Rigify FK/IK Rig Base (IK/FK & FK/IK Follow/Snap, Rubber Tweak Bones, Pole Switch)
- Custom UI Panel
- Optimised for Subdivision
- Shapekeys accessible from Rig UI
- Switchable Penis
- Eye Glow Controls
- Material Controls
- Costume Selector
- Skin Selector
- Modifier Control
- Character Switch (Both Characters are the same model)
Posing Rigify Rigs
If you have never posed a rigify rig before, this video will tell you all about the rig's functionalities, that should get you up and running.
If you have problems with this file, read the below notes on this Project Page.
Please note that if your problem could have been solved by reading the Project Page and you still ask me because you did not read through it, you will suffer my displeasure.
My Viewport is all pink
The model's environment texture is not packed in with the file to save space. You would normally link or append this model from the library into your scene file, which will override these settings anyway.
You can simply assign one of blenders default environment maps, if you want to look at the model in varying lighting conditions. In a default install you will find these in
Blender\2.XX\datafiles\studiolights\world\. Look for EXR files.
How to Link a Model
To link a model from a different blend file, place your 3D-Cursor where you want it to spawn in. Then go to File > Link
Browse to the blend file that contains your desired models and double click it
The browser will now show you the Data Blocks that make up that file. From these, chose "Collections". From the list of available collections, chose the one that has the name of the object you want, for instance, the collection that contains the rig for the Armature.Handcuff is named just that. Deactivate the "Instance Collections" Checkbox in the right side Properties Panel, then hit the "Link" Button.
Your model is now in the scene, but you will not be able to pose it. To achieve this, select the linked object and run Object > Relations > Make Proxy.
In more complex models, this will bring up a list of objects to make the proxy off of. From these you will select an Armature Object. For these models in this pack there is only one choice, so pick it and you will have a posable Proxy Armature.
If you link in your file and the rig panel is NOT appearing, do not be alarmed, this is a security thing.
You will have to reload the script manually.
There are 2 ways of doing this:
The first is to save the Scene File and then running File > Revert. This will reload everything that is a dependency of the file, which includes the script.
The second way is to switch the Outliner Panel to "Blend File" Mode, Locating the linked File that is to be reloaded and right-clicking it, then selecting "Reload".
One more important thing to mention about Linked Content is this: Any change that is not keyframed in your Scene File will be overwritten with information from the Linked Library File. So if you link a character and pose it, but you do NOT keyframe the bones' Location, Rotation and maybe Scale, those changes will, on re-loading the scene file, get lost and your pose will be reset to the rig's Rest Pose.
How to Append a Model
Luckily, Appending is nowhere near as complicated as Linking a model. Basically, Appending is just glorified Copy'n Paste. Just like with Linking, go to File > Append. From the Browser select the same Data Blocks, the Collection named after the model you want to append. As before, keep the "Instance Collections" Checkbox unchecked. And that is it.
No Rig UI in the Side-Panel
To open the Properties Panel (also known as the N-Panel) Press N or click the small arrow icon on the right side of the 3D-View Window. The Rig UI should be in the Item Tab If it is not there, this is most likely due to your Automatic Python execution being disallowed. This is a safety default.
To run the python file that creates the rig panel, either go to your Preferences > Save & Load > Blend Files > Auto Run Python Sripts and enable this, then reload the file by going to File > Revert and confirming that, or
Opening a Text Editor Window, selecting the Rig_UI python file from the dropdown that lists the text files in the current .blend and then Running Script. This will manually execute the code and build the Rig Panel.
Loading the rig UI
The Rig UI loads automatically, unless you have "Auto-run Python Scripts" disabled, in which case, all you need to do is run it from the text editor by selecting the Rig_UI.py file and hitting "Run" manually.
- Skuddbutt for the model
- Huhnill for the rig
- Updated by BDAnimare
- Updated by crute
- Porting generously bankrolled by @Daltonmichaud1
V [1.0.7] 2021/12/12 Blender 2.93
- CHANGED Made all Shapekeys and Properties Overridable for use with the Override System (Blender 3.0 and higher)
- CHANGED Updated Snapping to newer rigify standards. IK Parenting is not yet functional
V [1.0.6] 2021/12/11 Blender 2.93
- CHANGED Visibility Toggles unified, now work on both Render and Viewport
- ADDED Mask Override Button, allowing for manually deactivating Masks
- ADDED In Front Button
V [1.0.5] 2021/12/10 Blender 2.93
- CHANGED Rig Scale Set to 172cm
- CHANGED Eye Color is now hardcoded but changes automatically to match character
- FIXED Classes renamed so Raven and Starfire can be linked into the same scenes
V [1.0.4] 2021/05/24 Blender 2.91
- ADDED In Front Button to easier show internal bones (tongue)
V [1.0.3] 2021/05/23 Blender 2.91
- CHANGED Textures Packed
V [1.0.2] 2021/05/23 Blender 2.91
- FIXED Blackfire Anus Texture blended in with Skin
- FIXED Blackfire Head Texture blended in with Skin
- FIXED Gave the Hair Weights a little love and an additional bone each
- FIXED Sleeve Clipping
- ADDED Lattice for Hair deformation. If you don't want to animate the hair, but want full control over its shape, this should help.
- ADDED Shrinkwraps for Knee Clipping Issues (disabled by default).
- ADDED Drivers for Masks to activate the Mask Modifier automatically when matching piece of clothing is made visible
- ADDED Mask Overrides so you can disable the Masks if the verts are needed for any reason
- ADDED Solidify Modifier for Skirt and Top
- ADDED Metalness and Roughness Sliders for the metal parts of Star's clothes
- CHANGED reordered Clothing Items in Panel to match Real World positions
- CHANGED selected Texture Nodes to make the model a little better looking in Solid Shade Mode
V [1.0.1] 2021/05/17 Blender 2.91
- FIXED Console Errors from accessing unavailable properties
- FIXED Initial IK Settings evened out for all limbs
- FIXED UV Map on Body textures had an incorrect name
- REMOVED Unneeded Textures
- CHANGED Texture Names (suffixes removed)
- CHANGED "Wristbands" Buttons now say "Sleeves"
V [1.00] 2020/05/04 (Blender 2.91)
Updated for Blender 2.91
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|StarfireBlackfire_Blender_1.0.7.blend||3850||2021-12-12 11:15:25||71.24 MB|
|StarfireBlackfire_Blender_1.0.3.blend||3900||2021-05-23 21:57:22||71.26 MB|