Probably my most cursed model yet.
Get her while she's still relevant! Comes with some relevant optional props, like bat wings, a nurse cap, fangs etc...
Based on my Porkyman trainer models, so the same commentary applies. I'll copy paste it here anyway:
HOW TO USE:
This model was made with Blenrig so instead of controlling the bones directly, most of the times you will be controlling some IK controller. The most important bone layers are layer 1, 13 and 14.
There are few facial bones. Instead, most of the face posing will be done with shapekeys (face shapekeys are at the very bottom of the list). The same list also includes a lot of shapekeys that change the bodyshape (e.g. a slider that changes boob size etc). in case you want to adjust the body more to your liking. Almost all of these work fine, though some were broken during the production process.
You can equip some extra props on the character through the properties tab of the properties bone (big gear icon bone).
Due to using Blenrig and custom drivers, you should enable "load trusted" and might want to have the Blenrig add-on installed.
Comes with a non-default pose. To easily clear it just select all bones and press alt-r, alt-g and alt-s. After that you'll probably want to change some face shapekeys as well.
Contains a model of the character based on the KinoPeach V1.08 body with a lot of improvements (bug fixes, reduced memory size (more than 200 MB lighter textures folder), removed junk data). Also included is a .hdr background based on the pokecenter map i made (upload here: https://open3dlab.com/project/29228/). Some props/clothes were also ported over from the kinoPeach models like the thighsocks, bunny ears, etc...
HOW TO INCLUDE IN A PROJECT (for noobs like me):
Let's say you have a .blend of a map you want to use this model in, here's how i do it (Not the best way to do it but it always works for me):
- Open the .blend of your map in blender
- Click File > Append
- In the file view that pops up, go to the CoronaChan.blend and click it
- Now, still in the file view window, click on scenes and then select the only one available (e.g. "CoronaChan")
- You now have the full model available in the second scene of your project! Now we still have to copy it over to the relevant scene, but first, give the character all of the props you want to use via the properties bone (you won't be able to change them later)
- Select the meshes of the character, the props and the blenrig in object mode ( just select all and unselect junk like lights and the camera) and press Ctrl-c
- Go to the original scene of your map and Ctrl-V. The character will now appear in the scene along with a whole lot of junk!
- To hide all the (necessary!) junk, go to Select > Select Pattern and select things by cs_[insert asterisk here]. Now that you've got them selected, move them to another collection you won't use ('m' key to move). Do the same thing for LATTICE[insert asterisk here].
- Finally, select the humanoid looking cage mesh and also move it to another collection.
- You are done! Remember to only move, scale or rotate the whole body at once via the master bone! Transforming the whole blenrig in object mode will probably freakishly deform the character. Also remember to delete the second scene afterwards to reduce the file size of your .blend
She has most relevant props now though i'd like to add a nice chinese dress in the future if i've got the time to do it. For news and status updates you can always visit my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/frististains