This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
This is a port/conversion of Heroes of the Storm's Orphea to Blender. There might be a few quirks due to the hackjob I did converting her body from Mets's Ultimate D.Va cause I'm a noob. The rig is pretty much exactly the same as Ultimate D.Va's except for some bones that aren't shared between the two characters (IE: clothing and hair bones). Both her Default and Slacker skins are included, with all color variations currently existing. See Mets's Rig's documentation for usage.
Currently, face textures suck. Maybe eventually I'll have the motivation to redo her face, but not today.
Rig by Mets, body by Elowas.
If you have any issues or just want to hit me up, my discord is zixaphir#1893
-- Updates --
- Added particle hair
- Higher res textures
- Various material updates
- Eevee improvements
- Updated to Blender 2.8
- Added some b-bone segments to the hair and skirt bones. Hopefully this will result in better deforms
- Stole some Rig UI from Rigify so that bone layers aren't such a pain in the ass to access
- Stole some more stuff from Mets, since he actually seems to know his shit
- Fixed an issue with the eyelid bones having incorrect asymmetrical roll
- Added missing decal textures for the slacker skin, along with options to disable them
- Mostly rigging improvements
- Fixed a few armature issues, improved materials and geometry. Detailed changelog included in blend.
SmutBase is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SmutBase needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Orphea_-_1.5.7z||4113||2021-01-03 22:23:22||236.17 MB|
|Orphea_-_1.4.7z||4148||2019-06-19 10:16:12||115.04 MB|
|Orphea_-_1.3.7z||2686||2019-04-11 05:21:56||115.57 MB|