Now in Eevee!
Check out this document to learn what the rig can do and where to find cool stuff. Seriously, I put a bunch of effort into that thing, LOOK AT IT, NOW.
- Cycle between all(at time of release) of her in-game skins with a single value.
- Each skin has custom textures for the nude body.
- Each piece of armor can be removed separately.
- Proportions toggle to switch between canon and realistic proportions. You would only use canon if she is fully armored.
- DAZ body with Ellowas's vagoo mesh.
- Most DAZ sliders are still intact, so you can re-shape her body.
Click "Reload Trusted" when opening.
Pharah, her meshes and textures are property of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
|Skins.webm||Alternate Download||2024||2017-12-22||387.78 KB|
|2_frostbite.png||Alternate Download||1176||2017-12-22||1.27 MB|
|2_posessed.png||Alternate Download||1036||2017-12-22||1.24 MB|
|2_raptorion.png||Alternate Download||1036||2017-12-22||1.5 MB|
|2_Anubis.png||Alternate Download||1116||2017-12-22||1.58 MB|
|2_thunderbird.png||Alternate Download||1084||2017-12-22||1.36 MB|
|sounds_Pharah.7z||Alternate Download||1831||2018-07-17||237.73 KB|
|Pharah_v1.4_blender-2.79.zip||Alternate Download||480||2019-06-23||272.12 MB|
|Pharah_v1.5_blender-2.80.zip||Alternate Download||1044||2019-06-23||252.26 MB|