Looking for a specific file?
SmutBase is exclusively for adult content. Certain uploads can now be found exclusively on Open3DLab.com.
About this site
Is your question not listed, feel free to ask in our Discord chat, or send inquiries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use this site
- What is this site for?
- Open3DLab is for sharing 3D resources and SmutBase is its adult content focussed sister site. SFMLab provides models and maps for use with Source Filmmaker. They're basically download sites for 3D models. Content creators can upload 3D resource files, such as FBX, Blender, Maya or 3ds Max files. Content creators can upload files, and anyone can download them.
- Are there any rules to uploading files?
- Only a few. Please take note of the rules below. Other than that, use your best judgement. We utilize a manual moderation process which means that admins will verify the legitimacy and/or quality of your upload, and judge it by their content standards.
- Having to go through moderation is tiresome! Is there a faster way?
- Users who have several published projects under their belt will automatically receive Verified Uploader 🛡️ status. This will allow them to publish without needing approval. How many approved uploads do you need? At least 6.
- I have anthro/furry/beast content that I would like to upload. Is it allowed?
- Yes, but this content should be clearly marked as such (by using the "Furry content" checkbox) and explicit preview pics should be avoided. Please also make sure to enable the "furry content" option in your profile. This option needs to be enabled for both for viewing and uploading such content.
- I have underage character models that I would like to upload. Is it allowed?
- No. The morality argument aside, even if it concerns fictional characters or 3d models, in the eyes of the authorities it pretty much doesn't matter. The local laws are unclear at best. We do acknowledge that there are corner cases, where characters might fall in a certain age group or otherwise, and we will judge those on an individual basis.
- I can't log on to SFMLab and I'm sure my username and password are correct!
- SFMLab has switched to use Open3DLab Network accounts. Old SFMLab accounts can no longer be used to log in. Instead, you use the same credentials as Open3DLab or Smutbase. If you do not already have an account, create one on our signup page. Read more about the migration here: SFMLab Migration 2020
- I wish to connect my SFMLab account to my SmutBase account, but I've lost my credentials!
- Send an email with your SmutBase username, SFMLab username to email@example.com and we'll get you sorted.
- I have a question that's not listed here!
- Feel free to ask in our Discord chat, or send inquiries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice and Take Down
If your content was uploaded to this site without permission, please contact the site staff through email@example.com. Your message must:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (i.e., describe the work that you own).
- Identify the content on the site that you claim is infringing on your copyright (preferably include a hyperlink to the offending content)
- Identify yourself as being the legitimate rights holder of the copyrighted work that is being infringed upon. (i.e. proof of identity and documentation that links you to the copyrighted work as being the rights holder)
- Provide a reasonably sufficient method of contacting you. Email address is preferred.
If the information is accurate, the site staff will remove the infringing content. Note that this process may take several hours or days depending on the staff's availability.