hey look, it's everyone's favorite semi-adult borderlands 3 character! /s
I understand Ava gets a lot of hate over a certain, uhhh... "controversial" scene, but I just think she's a cutie. I've done my best to make sure she's as high quality as I can put out. I've added creases and such to her clothing where I felt it was appropriate, built a hybrid Rigify/Blenrig armature that I think captures the parts of both I actually like.
I wrote a funky toon shader for her, but as I'm not really super-experienced in writing shaders, it's probably not the best implementation. I've found it looks well half-and-half with a "real" shader, so that's where I've left it by default, but you can customize it in the N panel.
- Cartoon-style shader (optional, Eevee only)
- Rigify rig with Blenrig face
- Blenrig addon not required!!
- Clothing options to customize appearance
- Including the Siren collar from BL2
- Customizable breast size
- Blush option
- v1.2 - lol forgot the eyes use two UV maps because I couldn't figure out how the game adds the iris/pupils to the eyes
- v1.1 - Hard-wired UV Maps into materials to prevent the incorrect UV maps being used during rendering/previewing.
|0006.png||Alternate Download||158||2019-10-17||10.33 MB|
|0001_09gX9RT.png||Alternate Download||123||2019-10-17||11.35 MB|
|0002_ZCYRSgh.png||Alternate Download||116||2019-10-17||10.79 MB|
|0004.png||Alternate Download||139||2019-10-17||9.34 MB|
|Ava-1.2.7z||Alternate Download||580||2019-10-18||117.65 MB|