Pharah v3 for Blender 2.8 comes with more outfits, more customization options and next-gen custom controls that makes using the model a breeze. This is without a doubt one of the best models you can find out there.
How to use it
- Just open the file, and choose "Allow execution" (if Blender asks you).
- With the file loaded select Pharah's body (or rig) and you will get a panel called "Pharah 3.0" in the 3D Viewport sidepanel.
For a more in-depth look on how to use the model, how to import it to other .blend files and other tips and tricks make sure to
What's new in 3.0
- Security chief armor - Works great in conjuction with other outfits
- Qinglong eyes - You can also change the color of the eyes
- Breasts/butt bones - Good for animations and simulating jiggle
- Exotic outfit - Fits well with her egyptian background
- Lingerie - Huge thanks to @gifdoozer for this one
- Sweater dress - For a more elegant look
- Pose library - A collection of about 30 poses I used in my renders which you can quickly use
- Longer hair - the model has a slider for longer hair, but you can also come up with interesting results if you scale up the bones for the Default hairdo
What's updated in 3.0
- Bodymorph - Added bodymorphs for deepthroat and vagina penetration.
- Extra hairdos - Added Korra’s hairdo.
- Runny makeup / tanlines / body sweat - Updated the textures for a more natural look.
- Pubic hair - Now you can easily set the bush thickness.
- Bodysuit - Was completely redone. Now comes with some Infiltrator gear such as backpack, boots and sidearms.
- Lieutenant outfit - Updated to include the chest armor, sleep dart and included a Bodysuit color variation that fits the armor.
- Rock outfit - Now includes torn stockings and the options to turn the stockings into socks. It also comes bubblegum.
- Sports outfit - Completely redone the fingerless gloves. Added boxing gloves, post-workout towel, jacket and headphones.
- Props - Added a barstool, beanbag, dumbbell (thanks to @Barbell), wired fence, folding chair, football. water bottle (thanks to @Yeero3D) and mirror.
- Weapons - Added the Security Officer rocket launcher and a handgun for the Bodysuit.
- Tons of bugfixes and smaller improvements
To add this model to your scene
- Go to File → Append... and select the Pharah .blend file
- Select \Collection\Pharah 3.0
- Save the file and restart Blender (for the script to start)
If you want to change the source files of the textures, all the PSDs are available for download
If you want to provide feedback or report bugs, you can get in touch with me on:
- Neroticus.tumblr.com - For his build-a-bod model, which serves as the foundation for this model.
- Sticklove.deviantart.com - For all the Overwatch models they shared, especially the Pharah ones
- Smutba.se - For being such a great repository for 3D lewd models
- MoogleOutfitters.deviantart.com - For some of the hairdos
- Zareef.deviantart.com- For the Sports outfit
- Barbellsfm.tumblr.com - For the whip and dumbbell
- MrSmugBastard.tumblr.com - For the rock boots and leather jacket
- AardvarkianParadise.tumblr.com - For the stockings
- @Gifdoozer - for the lingerie outfit
- @Auxtasy - for the thorough feedback on the preview version of this model
- @Yeero3D - for the water bottle prop and tips on the sweat texture
- 3DHaupt - for the barstool prop
- YellowPanda - for the barstool prop
Post release fixes
- 17.08.2019 | v3.1.7
- fixed dominatrix collar and chain not being hidden by the UI
- 17.08.2019 | v3.1.6
- added dominatrix collar and chain
- fixed the look of the ears
- fixed the sides of the dominatrix garters's texture looking weird
- fixed bodysuit transparent parts casting shadows
- 10.08.2019 | v3.1.4
04.08.2019 | v3.1.1
- updated the materials for the eyes and face (thanks to @FireboxStudio): before | after
- Added a slider to control the sweat's reflexiveness (adjust this if the sweat looks weird based on your scene's lighting)
- Made the Texture color mode work for all materials when the Viewport is in Solid mode (thanks to @mets)
- Made breasts tape change color on the Dominatric outfit
28.07.2019 | v3.1.0
- Enabled compression in the .blend file so now it's 56Mb instead of 173Mb (thanks to @mets)
- Changed the collections and added the script inside the Pharah object itself so appending the model is much easier now (thanks to @mets)
- Changed the UI checkboxes into toggle buttons and updated the UI a bit
- Fixed a small bug that spammed the console with errors (thanks to @mets)
27.07.2019 | v3.0.10
- fixed some textures not properly loading (thanks to Riverman)
27.07.2019 | v3.0.9
- Initial release
|0_cover_lXEnfoR.png||Alternate Download||352||2019-07-27||2.07 MB|
|1_preview_g1RxDXk.webm||Alternate Download||328||2019-07-27||3.9 MB|
|2_preview_qxZtkfM.png||Alternate Download||210||2019-07-27||1.17 MB|
|3_preview_xXpgSFc.png||Alternate Download||199||2019-07-27||1.07 MB|
|4_preview_R9WLrcj.png||Alternate Download||206||2019-07-27||1.07 MB|
|5_preview_HbTm12U.png||Alternate Download||226||2019-07-27||903.98 KB|
|pharah-v3-1-7.zip||Alternate Download||304||2019-08-17||379.12 MB|